I am extremely very fortunate to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Maxim Sense! Thank you so much for the nomination and I am glad my works inspired you in a small way.
Its nearing the end of the year and I have a really long blog post coming up with lots of images and of course my new website which I am so excited to unveil!
As with the award rules, I am going to share 7 facts about myself:
1) I am the only child.
2) I keep a physical dairy.
3) I am a huge fan of classical music.
4) Movie addict. I can spend the entire day watching movies!
5) I do things rather spontaneously. A month trip to Indonesia and the flight is tomorrow? SURE THING!
6) I can be pretty impulsive especially when I go black out shopping as I can come home with a 40 dollar notebook I will never use.
7) I love animals and I want Resorts World Sentosa to let the bottlenose dolphins go.
“Having animals in a zoological environments promotes the sustainability of their species by influencing people’s knowledge and capacity to care for them.”
Bring me a Narwhal then. I want to know more about them.
Just because we want to see/ ‘care’ for an animal does not give us the right to lock them up in zoos. What kind of message are we sending to the next generation? That we can take whatever we want in the name of conservation? How cruel and unfair.
Now that that’s done, here are my nominations(: